The venue also organizes exhibitions, premieres of video clips, fashion shows and special parties with different kind of music, like Funk, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Drum and Bass, Ragga, Jungle, Reggae, Dub Step. In the spring (from May) and summer they organize an open stage and a patio with some live concerts.
This place is for everyone: local people, neighbors (they organize special events like neighbor’s day), students, foreigners (their staff is very friendly and speaks English), children (they have a special kids corner) and finally pets – Królestwo WWA is pet friendly.
I follow this place on social media.I can see that they try out new things – they have added more seasonal menus: every day they have a special deal of the day, happy hours etc. It’s good to check what kind of promotions they offer on a given day and also what kind of event there might be taking place. Honestly? If you would like to eat in some local place to see the real Warsaw atmosphere go for a drink or organize a small party, this place is definitely for you!
I can’t wait to be back, when I visit Warsaw again. Good Job Pawel & Jola! Thank you for hosting me. I’m happy to see your place growing. I really like your interesting ideas and ways how to attract more customers. I hope to see you again!
My tips prior to your visit to The Kingdom of WWA:
- I recommend coming by public transport or Uber or Taxi (the area around the venue has a limited parking space).
- You can come there any time because they serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and coffee.
- You can pay there by cash and card.
- If you smoke, you can do it outside only.
- Do you want to book a table? No problem, you just need to call them or send them a message on Facebook.
- The place is closed on Mondays.
My Score of KrólestwoWWA: 5/5!