About Cheerful Trails:
We came across cheerful trails in the blogger community as we happened to launch our respective blogs at the same time. We virtually met Anjali and followed her travel post ever since. Her travel blog is very insightful and we enjoy reading her! We invite you to follow her journey here.
About Liebster Award:
Liebster Award is a virtual award given to one blogger by another blogger. It is a way to provide recognition to great content and exposure to fellow bloggers. If you are nominated for this award and would want to reciprocate, here are the simple rules to follow:
- Thank the blog who has nominated you and send a link back to their blog.
- List the rules of Liebster Award in your post
- Answer all the questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate minimum 5 deserving bloggers of your choice.
- Create a set of 10 new questions you would like to ask your nominees.
- Display the award Logo on your blog
Here are our answers to Cheerful trails questions :
- What or Who has inspired you the most in your blogging journey?
This is an interesting question, who inspired us through our travel blogging journey? We were inspired and still are by our friends and family. Each time when we came back from a trip, people wonder how was our trip? What did we like the most? Could you send us some pictures? Now everyone can find the answers of these questions and much more content in our blog below!
- What’s the one song from your playlist that’s your all-time favourite?
The one song from our playlist is “In my feelings” from Drake. We fell in love with the rhythm of the song. The video is shot in New Orleans, a city we hope to visit very soon.
- What is the one place that you feel everyone should visit at least once in their lifetime?
We think that everyone should visit Hawaii; it is such a gem of the earth, our happy place. However, we do not want that to happen because it could damage the environment.
- Have you ever celebrated or attended a festival with the locals in the city you have been traveling too?
Oh hell yeah! This summer we went to Toronto for Caribana! The biggest Caribbean festival on North America. In case, it does not ring the bell to you, check out the link of our post here and partiful video! Party like no tomorrow.
- What is the weirdest food you have ever tasted while traveling?
The weirdest food we tried is crocodile in Florida. When we went there for the first time, our friend advised us to try the local dish. It taste like mix of chicken and fish.